Ask page is currently disabled.
Check mo nalang ulit mamaya. Hohoho.
You can, however, ask me on Tumblr.
The best questions will be collected and compiled to this page.
24 hours a day. Call us in English, German or Polish.
We like to party.
Please, no suicide calls.
No credit cards.
A couple of artworks I'm gonna be doing for fun and self-identification and whatnot. Basically fanboy101.
- Gemsona (Howlite)
- Ooosona (Swamp Prince. Duh!)
- Titansona (Swamp Titan)
- Pokemonsona (a Fighting Eeveelution, most def)
- a hobosona (Pervethan keeping Beach City Weird)
- a fursona [actually, a scaley]
- ponysona [if I'm going to make a fursona, I might as well go all the way!)
- trollsona + lusus (AR Colton + tapir lusus)
- halfbloodsona (Ethan of the Hypnos Cabin)
- Avatarsona (Etanraq of the Northern Water Tribe or perhaps Tan, the modern day swampbender)
- MyROson ...Read more
The Cuatro flag (2016). Each stripe represents a member. Comet = purple; Teal = Ethan; Cerulean = Anaïs; Black/Yellow = Sen
Cuatro Plumas, or simply Cuatro, is an upcoming foursome effort by
me, Anaïs Moon, Comet Wong and Sen XIII.
More about Cuatro on 2018. ...Read more
LEVIAETHAN, one of my ongoing side-projects, is a collection of poems and lyrics presented as two fictitious LPs. Half the titles are things I have worked on as far back as 2009. As this is an ongoing projects, updates are expected amd released intervals and all songs are considered works in progress. Artwork are to be posted from time to time.Leviaethan is divided into two parts: LTHəRGST and NoARRIVING.
- Official project announcement: November 18, 2016
- Tentative release date: December 2016
LTHəRGST Track li ...Read more
A collection of all currently in-use emblems, symbols and flags:
Official Ethan Anarchy emblem/logo
Ethan Anarchy flag
EA emblem 2.0 / poetry logo
Ethan Lesley gray flag
is an ongoing effort and one of the many casual art projects I'm doing for the Ethan Anarchy graphics brand that screams unhealthy escapism. Depicting the most existential AF moments of life, and my struggles as a human being. ...Read more